Pumpkin cream soup from Wela | Pumpkin cream soup - sustainable and environmentally conscious
- Bag for 3 plates = 0.75 liters
- High proportion of pumpkin powder and pumpkin cubes, sweet and sour tuned, full-fruity pumpkin flavor
- Tips and ideas: Add small cubes of steamed pumpkin to the soup and sprinkle with roasted pumpkin seeds. Garnish with a dollop of cream, toasted bread cubes as well as fresh herbs. Excellent for rounding off vegetable casseroles of all kinds.
- consistency: powder
- properties: vegan, lactose-free, without added glutamate, yeast-free, cholesterol-conscious food, low purine Preparation: 1. stir 120 g soup powder (= about 4 heaping tablespoons) in 1 liter of lukewarm water (for refinement, some water can be replaced by milk).
Ingredients: pumpkin 25.3%, palm fat (non-hydrogenated), wheat flour, iodized table salt (evaporated salt, potassium iodate), starch, glucose syrup, digested vegetable protein, sugar, potato flakes, natural flavoring, turmeric, paprika extract, turmeric extract, thickeners (guar gum, locust bean gum, xanthan gum), acidifier citric acid.
Product contains: Wheat
For the preparation of a plate of 250 ml stir in 30 g (about 1 heaping tablespoon) soup powder in 1/4 liter of lukewarm water.
2. Let it boil gently for 10 minutes while stirring.
Preparation as \Quick Cup\:
18 g (about 5 teaspoons) soup powder in a cup and pour over 150 ml of boiling water, stir well and infuse for about 10 minutes - stir again in between.
|Average contain:||per 100 g powder||per plate (= 250 ml finished dish)|
|Calorific value||1768 kJ||474 kJ|
|423 kcal||113 kcal|
|Fat||21 g||5,6 g|
|of which saturated fat||10 g||2,8 g|
|carbohydrates||44 g||12 g|
|of which sugars||17 g||4,6 g|
|protein||11 g||2,9 g|
|Salt||8,5 g||2,3 g|
Squash Cream Soup by Wela | Squash Cream Soup - sustainable and environmentally friendly - buy online cheap in soup shop